Kananaskis Surf Trip
A Different Way to Experience Whitewater Rafting!
with a Little Extra Something
For the more adventurous type, Kananaskis Surf Trip puts a twist on your typical rafting experience.
You get the splash of river rafting, then turn back around and go head to head with the biggest rapids on the river! Paddle back into the flow to surf the current, feel the power of the river, hang on tight, and prepare to get wet!
Perfect for those looking for new and exciting ways to have an adventure in the Canadian Rockies! Take in the scenic landscape of the Rocky Mountains, and see if you can spy on some magnificent wildlife along the way. If you didn’t get wet enough already, we can get you back in the water for a swim or just wait to see what your guide has up their sleeve.
Adult (12+): $116
schedule & equipment
*No optional transport from Canmore
Check-in at our River Base; The Stoney Nakoda Resort – 888 Nakoda Way, Kananaskis
It’s go time!
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit, towel
- Warm fleece or sweater on cooler days
- A bag for your dry clothes
- GoPro, sunglasses (optional)
- Your game face!
What We Supply
- Transportation to and from the river
- Professional (and entertaining) river guides
- Life jacket, wetsuit, helmet, river shoes, splash jacket
- String for retaining eyewear
- Change rooms/restrooms (Stoney Nakoda Resort)
- Secure storage