After a safe and successful 2021 rafting season, Canadian Rockies Rafting is excited for another epic season on the water. We continue to follow the most up to date regulations surrounding Covid-19; keeping the safety of staff and guests at the forefront of our operation. We are fully set up to provide you a safe, fun and memorable river adventure. Below you will find our outlined Covid-19 procedures to give you an idea of what to expect.
The Basics – Summary;
- All gear is washed and disinfected after every use; like previous years, all gear and equipment is washed and disinfected, however, extra measures have been implemented to the cleaning process; gear gets thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and left to dry 24 hrs before it goes back into circulation.
- Covid-19 procedures; hand sanitizer and social distancing is available and observed throughout your trip for your safety and the staff.
- You’ll be asked questions relating to Covid-19 and our Booking terms at time of your booking.
Two Day Confirmation;
- You’ll be contacted via email two days prior to your trip departure with Covid-19 specifics questions. If any questions are answered with “yes” we will not be able to take any of your party rafting and ask you contact us immediately.
When contacted, the main question of concern is the following;
- Are you, or anyone in your party, displaying symptoms of Covid-19? If so, please contact our office at 403-678-6535.
Check In/Gear Up Process;
- When you arrive at our river base located at the Stoney Nakoda Resort and Casino, you will be greeted by a member of staff who will check you in.
- We will ask you grab a seat at one of our benches. Please stay at that table and respect social distancing around the base area.
- After Check-ins, we will start the Gear Up process and the Trip Leader will explain the overview of your tour.
- We encourage changing at the car, however, there are changing rooms. Changing rooms are split into Male and Female with a capacity of 8 people per changing room and masks will be required while in the changing rooms.
- Once changed, we ask you to head back over to the benches for the safety talk.
- After the safety talk, we will invite you to load the bus.
- Take a seat and enjoy the 5-10 min ride to our put in.
On The River;
- Relax and have fun, it’s time to go Rafting!
End Of Trip;
- Once off river, we will ask you load the bus again.
- All staff will be around to answer any questions about the trip or inquires on how to get the photos.
The above policy and procedures have been implemented for the safety of staff and guests. All the measures have been implemented based off the guidelines from the World Health Organization, Alberta Health, Alberta Ministry of Transportation and PROAOA which, is the Professional River Outfitters Association of Alberta.
We are excited for the 2022 summer season and hope to see you soon!